Children’s Soft Bristle Bamboo Toothbrush – f.e.t.e.
These lovely bamboo toothbrushes are great for the environment as they are natural and biodegradable. They feel great whilst cleaning your team and to make them even better they are also reducing your impact on the the environment by reducing your waste.
These bamboo toothbrushes are a great replacement for your plastic ones and they look good, feel good and help in the fight against waste in the environment.
This lovely children’s bamboo toothbrush is great for the environment as it is natural and biodegradable. It feels great whilst cleaning your teath and to make it even better it is also reducing your impact on the the environment by reducing your waste.
This bamboo toothbrush is a great replacement for your plastic one and looks good, feels good and helps in the fight against waste in the environment.
What you need to know about your toothbrush:
- It is packaged in 100% recyclable and biodegradable material
- They come in soft, medium and firm bristles the choice is yours
- No glue is used when attaching the bristles to the head
- These toothbrushes can be composted, however, please pull out the bristles and throw these in your general waste or take to your local recyles plant that recycles nylon.
- The colour on these toothbrushes is made form resin pain which is kind of like a plant paint- this means that the handle can be composted
- Bamboo is sustainable as it is the worlds fastest naturally growing resource.
- These toothbrushes are made from moso bamboo which is not eaten by pandas
- Bamboo is inherently anti-micbrobial, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial which means that when growing no pesticides need to be used
Why make the switch:
- you are doing your part to reduce plastic in the environment.
- these brushes are soft and comfortable in your hand as well as in your mouth. You and your family may not want to put them down. They also leave you feeling good about helping the environment – don’t believe us then try them and find out for yourselves.
- These toothbrushes are colourful which adds some style and colour to your bathroom. They come in a variety of colours, so you know whose toothbrush is whose.
- Your toothbrush should be replaced at least once a month or after any illness.
You may also like our fab eco-friendly dental floss.
Happy Yellow, Energetic Red, Clever Green, Creative Pink